This consists of a therapeutically-based group curriculum, developed and written by April Jones, LMFT. The curriculum uses techniques common in cognitive behavioral therapy, person-centered therapy, and family systems therapy, to bring lasting healing and change. The curriculum combines these therapeutic practices with Christian spirituality, to go beyond awareness and foster transformation.
To get a better idea of what this workshop is about, check out this quick video!
Classes coming soon in Hemet, CA!
(Classes also available via Webinar – Sign up below!)
Orientation – Monday, September 25th, 7 pm – 9 pm
Monday, October 2nd, 7 pm – 9 pm
Monday, October 9th, 7 pm – 9 pm
Monday, October 16th, 7 pm – 9 pm
Monday, October 23rd, 7 pm – 9 pm
Monday, October 30th, 7 pm – 9 pm
Monday, November 6th, 7 pm – 9 pm
Monday, November 13th, 7 pm – 9 pm
Monday, November 20th, 7 pm – 9 pm
Monday, November 27th, 7 pm – 9 pm
Monday, December 6th, 7 pm – 9 pm
- Each class consists of group instruction, hands-on activities, and journaling
- Classes provide a safe and intimate place for healing and bonding
- Classes promote awareness, develop insight and are designed to bring rapid healing
- Course includes workbook/journal, photo shoot, group instruction and all class materials
- Class sizes vary however, are no more than 20 people
- Offered currently to women 16 and up
- Each course consists for 12 two-hour long sessions
To RSVP for Orientation on September 25th, please email email@example.com. You may RSVP for Orientation without purchasing the class. Last day to register for the workshop is Sunday, September 24th .
To sign up, click the PayPal link below:
To sign up for the webinar classes, please use the form below and tell us that you want to sign up, and we’ll get back to you asap!
If you are in need of financial assistance and would like to apply for a scholarship, please download the following application and send to firstname.lastname@example.org